The Uniform Shop
The Pittwater High School Uniform Shop is located next to the Canteen on the school grounds. The shop is open twice a week and orders can be collected every day at times indicated below.
|School Day||Opening Times||Order Collection Times|
|Monday||Shop closed||08:30 - 09:00 (canteen)|
|Tuesday||08:15 - 11:15||08:15 - 11:15|
|Wednesday||Shop closed||08:30 - 09:00 (canteen)|
|Thursday||08:15 - 11:15||08:15 - 11:15|
|Friday||Shop closed||No collection|
Ordering and Collection
Uniform and other items can be ordered online via this online store. You will receive an email with a receipt on completion of your order. Once the order is ready for collection you will receive another email.
In general, orders will be picked on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If your order is received before these dates, you can generally expect the order to be ready on the following picking day. Please note that if there are high volumes of orders coming in, order picking may be delayed.
Tips for ordering
- Ensure that you know the correct sizes required. If in doubt, students can fit items at the shop
- When ordering you can create an account in our online shop. This will make your life easier when returning in future as all your details will already be filled in
Online we offer two payment options:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). We prefer Visa and Master as their charges are lower
- Electronic Bank Transfer (Poli Internet Banking). If you choose this option, please have your internet banking login details ready when completing the order
At the Uniform Shop we accept:
- EFTPOS by bank debit card
- Credit Card
- If you want to exchange your purchase for a different size, this is possible as long as the return policies are observed
- Exchange of size is only possible when the size required is in stock. If not in stock we advise you to return the item(s) and re-order when item(s) are available again
- If you discover are any issues with an item, such as manufacturing defects, please ensure that the item is not worn and returned as soon as possible so that return will be accepted by our vendors.
- We accept returns for items that have not been worn or used, are not damaged in any way since purchase and in their original packing
- We do not accept returns for items that are no longer part of the School's Uniform standards. For example if we are selling items that are being discontinued, there will be no return option
Kate MacGregor is the Uniform Shop Manager. You can speak to Kate over the phone (call 02 9979 6968) or come and see her during the shop opening times:
Tuesdays between 08:15 and 11:15 am
Thursdays between 08:15 and 11:15 am
You can also contact Kate by email: firstname.lastname@example.org